The MKQPOWER Rotating Moon and Stars Projector came onto the market in August 2016 and has been well received. It comes with a diffuser that can be used to transform it into a night light or removed again to reveal the starry display.
Users report that it provides a vivid display and the multi colour option adds greatly to the overall experience. You can calm down those crazy kids in no time as they settle to watch and it’s ideal for soothing babies and toddlers too.
With the built in timer you can get them off to sleep in peace without leaving it on all night and not having to pop back to switch it off yourself. The projector has a rotation option so you can either maintain a static view to study the stars in more detail or animate the display with a slow rotation.
Unlike the Science Kidz Star Galaxy Projector this product comes with a mains charger cable and plug, or it can be used with batteries (4 x AA type, not supplied).
It’s very easy to use as it has one on/off switch on the back and four buttons on the front; A, B, C, and D.
- Switch A to turn on rotation
- Switch B to turn on the timer
- Switch C to turn on the lights and to toggle between red, blue, green and any combination of all three
- Switch D to turn on the white light option which can be used on its own or in combination with the colour options
Product Size: 4.8 x 4.8 x 5.4 inches
Options: Available in black, blue, or white
Light source: 4 LED Lamps
Contents: Ships with 57.1 Inch (1.45 Meter) USB Cable, UK mains plug, and instruction manual
Discounts: Check the main page for current discounts and offers
- Place on a table or cabinet and shine on the ceiling
- Experiment with all the colours to find the best for your child
- Use rechargeable batteries if the location is too far from a mains plug
- Be prepared to buy one for each child’s bedroom!